Employer Sponsored Visa’s
Temporary Work (Skilled) visa 457
This is a permanent residence visa for skilled workers who want to work in Australia.
You must be sponsored by an approved business. A business can sponsor someone for this visa if they cannot find an Australian citizen or permanent resident to do the skilled work.
Employer Nomination Scheme visa 186
You might be able to get this visa if you:
- have been nominated by an approved Australian employer
- are younger than 50 years of age, unless you are exempt
- meet the skills, qualifications and English language requirements, unless you are exempt
- apply under the stream for which you were nominated.
Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme visa 187
This is a permanent residence visa for skilled workers who want to work in regional Australia.
This visa involves a two-step process:
- Nomination by an approved Australian employer; then
- Visa application under the nominated stream.