Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190)
This visa is a permanent residence visa for points-tested skilled workers who are nominated by a state or territory government agency.
You might be eligible to apply for this visa if you were invited. When we sent you your letter of invitation, you must also have:
- nominated an occupation that is on the relevant skilled occupation list
- obtained a suitable skills assessment for that occupation
- not yet turned 45 years of age
- achieved the score specified in your letter of invitation based on the factors in the points test
- at least competent English
- been nominated by an Australian state or territory government agency.
You must nominate an occupation of either the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL) or the Short-term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL). Please note that this can be subject to specific occupation exclusions.
Should you be unable to meet the criteria immediately, we can advise you on steps to make migration possible in the future. Please complete our enquiry form, so we can assist you further.